30.8.07


What a horrible day today was. I hate my life sometimes.

3 arguments with 3 different people.
I don't have the desire or energy to go into details right now.

Just that they were with my dad, my sister, and my ex/friend (well at least I think they still are).

I made up with my sister.
And said good night to my dad, to which he replied, so I'm guessing things are back to the same old normal there.

And with the ex...who knows. I'm still upset and angry...but at the same time I still care.
And have to hold myself back from calling or texting.

It's so hard and messed up. Because I still like them as a person...and want to be friends.
And who knows where things may go.

But there's a lot of friction right now.
They won't talk to me, let me in on how they feel. And then-

Then they're bitter and cold. So maybe it's best not to be in a relationship like that.

Except I know that's not what they're like. I know they're so nice and kind. And interesting and fun.
But the truth is, I can't deal with these arguments right now.

I need a solution, not another problem.

No comments: