21.8.07


I have been playing this track on repeat, really loud through my stereo, it's such a chooooonee...

...love the lyrics, and the voice too.

And strange as how it's such a sad melancholy song, and even though the tune, and echoed voice reflects that, the beat is so punchy and aggressive with a phat B-line, almost strong, defiant.


T2 & Jodie - Heartbroken



Sitting here at home,
thinking 'bout you all alone,
wondering where our love went wrong,
got a confession to make...

'cos you made me happier,
now my life is blue and hurt,
'cos when you left you took my heart,
got a confession to make,

I'm heartbroken
with out your love,
heartbroken
yes I've had enough,
heartbroken,
I don't know what to say,
I've never felt this way...



Chooneage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very weird, the happy beat and sad lyrics. Such a miss match that just about seems to work.