22.8.07


Guess who's back in town...





I got M.I.A.'s new album Kala today. It's so damn good. I've been waiting so long for it too.

I seem to be the only person I know who loves her so much, and most of my friends can't stand her (despite some of them happily dancing along to her songs).

But seriously, her music is so energetic, funky, vibrant, and cool. How can anyone not like it?

Meh, her being underground makes her all the more special...

Listen to this, and remember to crank up the volume and bass but then don't blame me when you can't stop asking, "how many, how many boys 'there?"



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was one song, I swear!

Unknown said...

awww, she is so amazing. can't believe most of your friends don't like her- maybe she is an acquired taste?? i've grown to think that many things you and i like are.

xx

Anyhoo said...

Wow. That's only mildly less annoying than her chicken song. And how eighties is that video?

How's the last post's myselfing going?

Azuric said...

Imageit:

One song is still one song! You know you like her a little bit deep down inside. She's there along with Wino.

Ms. Kelly:

I know! We've just got amazing taste in music girl.

Anyhoo:

:-O Annoying? Per-lease.
It's funk to the max.

And it's not really gone much further than before...but we'll see where the rest of the year takes things...