11.8.07




A warm breeze floats softly on in through my open window, and far in the distance I can hear the Magic Numbers playing live.


I've spent most of this weekend in the countryside, and it's been so nice.

Reminded me of when I was a kid, and my country school, surrounded by fields, and nature. So far from the Urban Jungle I now call home.


When I'm older I want to have a house in the countryside.


I also discovered an amazing Indie Folk singer this weekend, Devendra Banhart...

And hey there Mr. Morning Sun, what kind of creature are you

I can't stare, but I know you're there
Goddamn, how I wish I knew

And hey there Mrs. Lovely Moon, you're lonely and you're blue
It's kind of strange the way you change
But then again we all do, too...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those lyrics are really nice :)