6.8.07


Frustration&Excitement.


Still 8 weeks to go till Uni starts. 8 weeks more to spend in pause.

Especially after yesterday I'm feeling the frustration of being here.

However, all is not glum, I'm going down to see IndieKid on Weds and will be joined by ScrubsGirl on Thurs for a few days of adventure, then its back up here on Sat for a weekend spent with my sister's friend coming to visit.

The following Weds, I'm going to see Rush Hour 3 with my Family and my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins, who I haven't seen in months.

Two nights later, I'll be in London for a friends birthday, and will spend until Sun at my cousin's place in Old Street.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to relieve the frustration then.

Sun will be an interruption to my London return, as there's going to be a family gathering in Milton Keynes...hope it's a scorcher.

I'll hopefully spend 3 more nights in Greenwich after that at a friends flat, which will hopefully provide me with some time to remove the frustration...until I come back here...ha ha.

Once I'm into September I'm feeling that the weeks will fly by, what with another pair of cousins coming to stay here, and 2 Sats spent celebrating my Birthday.


After all that, 8 weeks doesn't seem so disheartening anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone who is busier than I am, phew! I don't feel so scared about my work load anymore ha ha.

Azuric said...

Yeah, but you're hard at work, and I'm just loitering around having fun. :-P

Anonymous said...

That makes it even worse!

Not hard at work right now...