8.8.07


It's such a beautiful day outside. A single cloud is slowly drifting through the azure sea above. Greenery glows under the sunlight and inside, I feel so cold and alone.

I'm longing for something that's out of reach. And whats more, I'm not sure I'm longed for.

I should be happy, it's a great Summers day, I'm going to see my friends, but all that speaks to me are sad songs on the radio...

There's a place I go
When I'm alone
Do anything I want
Be anyone I wanna be
But it is us I see
And I cannot believe I'm fallin
That's where I'm goin
Where are you goin
Hold it close won't let this go

Dream catch me, yea
Dream catch me when I fall
Or else I won't come back at all...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww those lyrics are sad :(

Get outside, get some sun, get down to some funky underwear and lay on the beach and if you can't find something to pretend to me a beach as a local builder for some sand :P

Okay that was a little random but you get my hint. No, not the hint of getting naked and surprising builders. The hint of getting outside.

Stop listening to sad songs and start hearing about how Caroline is a victim!