7.9.07


Just posting as I'm bored, and it's been quite a while since I have.

Nothing much to actually say other than...

I now have all of Skins and Heroes Series and Season one, respectively. Couch, here I come.

The book I'm reading right now (can you guess what it is?), is finally getting somewhere good, and I'm back to struggling to put it down.

I've come across an attractive something recently, though I'm not sure how sincere it is, or of it's motives.

I had a nice, long conversation with my friend A last night, about starting uni, alcohol (a natural progression), relationships (how his last one was), and other things.

He gave me some advice and his opinion on something, for which I'm grateful, as it's kind of like a push in a direction that may or may not be right, but one in which I myself was thinking of heading for that exact reason - to find out.

He also reminded me that I should go with the flow with certain things, and that there's no set pattern or path for finding what I want.

I sold my car. I'm looking to buy a new (used) one. I really want a SEAT Ibiza, because it's a bit rude looking and sexy. And it's a Volkswagen inside.
And before you ask why I'm buying a car while I'm living in Central London, my mum and I are going to share it.
Thus it will be hers while I'm not at home, and mine when I am.

Finally, there're only 3 weeks to go till uni...all of which have packed weekends. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anyhoo said...

Last post: I wish I had...a car
This post: I sold my car

That was quick.

A rude car? What's that: Gumdrop's rebellious nephew?

Unknown said...

awww...i kind of wish i was going back to uni in a few weeks time. but part of me knows that its better this way for now. you are going to have such an amazing time though!! have lots of fun, and whatever it is that A gave you advice about (i can only guess) remember that a second opinion is always good and that going with your gut can sometimes be the best thing to do. good luck!

xx

Anonymous said...

Any:

Allow me to clear things up.

I had always had a car...one of those old-school tin-can Nissan Micras. But, since I was at uni dad decided to sell it and thus when I came back for the summer was not insured on it. So technically I didn't have a car then.

It was sold last week. So now I definitely don't have a car.

And by rude I mean rudeboy-ish. A boy racers car. Look at the new SEAT Ibiza or even the Honda Civic and you'll see how they look like they've got attitude.


Ms. Kelly:

Yeah, well we'll see what happens.
And naturally, I'll keep you informed.

Anyhoo said...

Prod.

And that's as in prodding a jellyfish with a stick to see if it's dead (though I've never seen one react), rather than a Facebook prod (which is probably much the same).

How goes it?