4.9.07





+



=





Ahh. I'm all decked out!

It was so much harder (and expensive) than I thought it'd be but it's all finished now.
I'm so proud of my little garden design project.

I wish I'd taken a "before" photo but you'll just have to take my word for it that the "? ? ?" area was hideous. And the wall behind the decking was obscured by awful overgrown bushes that blocked out the view of the garden behind them as well as sun-light.

Next I will have to tackle the left side - the rockery is overgrown and ugly. Needs a makeover.

But before that, some nice big pots, a table, chairs, and patio-heater for the decking. And maybe some tea-light candle lanterns, and out-door lights to drape over the left fence.

I can see it now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was just decking until I remember you paved it too.

Looks nice and simple for entertaining with those tea lights!

Good luck for the rest tough man.

Azuric said...

Oh no, I didn't do any paving. That was already there, I'm not that tough ha ha. It was just the 3x2m rectangle in the middle that needed sorting.

I'll post a photo again of when it's perfect...may be a while though.

Anonymous said...

*cough* You still need to post some more of the print outs... *cough*

Anyhoo said...

You paved over the Blue Peter Garden pond? Vandal.

And you know all patio heaters do is cause slightly singed foreheads while gently warming the sky, right?