5.9.07


Just one day home alone with nothing to do and I feel so depressed now.

Exactly how I felt at the beginning of this holiday. Bored and lonely.

I wish I had an older brother, someone else at home to do things with.
Or even a car...and insurance.

It's so trapping being here at home, I hate it.

Well only 3 more weeks to go I guess, the weekends of which are all booked up.
I guess its just up to me to be more pro-active and fill my time.

I do want to finish the 2 other projects in the garden before I go.

And hopefully October will bring excitement, new experiences, and new people my way.
Ooh a whole year of freshers ha ha!

No but seriously...it can't be this hard to meet someone.

I feel really down all of a sudden, really cold and tired and worn out. Emotionally as well as physically. Too much hoping, wishing, and thinking.

I feel the reason is also lack of social interaction.
I'm a real people person, I love meeting new people, talking to people, and hanging out with my friends. None of which is happening at the moment.

For now though I think I'm going to go to bed. Or read. Or veg out on the couch.

No comments: