19.1.08


Hmmm.

...

How to start after such a long time without posting?

And what to write about?

Apart from the usual I've been so busy at uni blah blah blah...

Well there is a horrible amount of work to do, which is only going to get worse no doubt, till the end of exams in June.
And also rehearsals towards a performance to over 1,500 people at one of London's finest theaters. Gulp.

But I do have a weekend away with friends to look forward to before it.

Other than that there's not been much else to report. I'm no longer working, but hope to resume my position in the summer, or even find a better job.

And speaking of summer, this being one of the last two or three I'll have before the enslavery of my future career grips hold of my life, I really want to make the most of it and possibly go travelling for three or four weeks.
Bank account allowing that is.

Even then, summer living in central London will be amazing enough.

I want to learn to play the guitar over it if I can. Or actually pursue one of my passions and interests.

I'm going to have to make some important decisions about the rest of my course at the end of this year, and have been thinking about possible career changes too.

Apologies, this is all quite sporadic, but so are my thoughts at the moment.

Bye for now.

No comments: